The Security Event Token (SET) specification has been updated to simplify the definitions and usage of the “
iat” (issued at) and “
toe” (time of event) claims. The full set of changes made was:
- Simplified the definitions of the “
iat” and “
toe” claims in ways suggested by Annabelle Backman.
- Added privacy considerations text suggested by Annabelle Backman.
- Updated the RISC event example, courtesy of Marius Scurtescu.
- Reordered the claim definitions to place the required claims first.
- Changed to using the RFC 8174 boilerplate instead of the RFC 2119 boilerplate.
Thanks to Annabelle Backman, Marius Scurtescu, Phil Hunt, and Dick Hardt for the discussions that led to these simplifications.
The specification is available at:
An HTML-formatted version is also available at: