The CBOR Web Token (CWT) specification has been updated to address the shepherd comments by Benjamin Kaduk. Changes were:
- Updated the RFC 5226 reference to RFC 8126.
- Made the IANA registration criteria consistent across sections.
- Stated that registrations for the limited set of values between -256 and 255 and strings of length 1 are to be restricted to claims with general applicability.
- Changed the “Reference” field name to “Description of Semantics” in the CBOR Tag registration request.
- Asked the RFC Editor whether it is possible to preserve the non-ASCII spellings of the names Erik Wahlström and Göran Selander in the final specification.
Thanks to Ben for his careful review of the specification!
The specification is available at:
An HTML-formatted version is also available at: